Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Minor update!
Another week has come and gone and not much going in here! I did learn how to download a song to my phone! Now that is progress. I am hoping to get the camping pictures downloaded soon and share them with all of you! Just wanted you all to know that we are alive and well! Oh, the big news is we are getting a new stove on Saturday!! Yahoo! But it will be scary to see what is behind the old one when we move it. Ziggy will have a fun time eating whatever has been lost there for these past 10 or 12 years! How gross is that =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I can't believe I forgot to wish you a happy anniversary! So sorry- congrats to you- I now know how much hard works it takes to stay married for any duration of time- so really- I mean congratulations! I'm glad you are getting a new stove. It's about time! Love you both so much-
SHellie
Post a Comment