Sunday, December 16, 2007

T'Was the Week Before Christmas and all Through the House!!

T'was the week before Christmas (okay 10 days) and all through the house,
lots of creatures were stirring and woke up the mouse!!
They came from near and far to share Christmas joy
and the memories made we all did enjoy!
Shell, Hans, Gabe and Hiett drove fast so they wouldn't miss a minute of the fun.
The boys laughed and giggled and kept us all on the run!
Bobby and Steph flew in, a surprise that was hard to keep,
but the tears of joy that were shed made it all worth the wait.
Liss, Drew and little Brynlee shared in all the good times of which there were many,
eating, talking, shopping, laughing, gifts and photos a plenty!
Great Grandma and Grandpa came over and enjoyed it so much,
laughing and giggling and hugging and the such!
Mom and dad, we just sat and enjoyed the love that did abound
and the joy that comes from having family around!
And as they left, each family one by one, and they drove and flew out of site
I heard them say with delight,
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute little poem!!! It made me cry, and I didn't think I had any tears left after the weekend. I love you tons!!!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Man. WHy did you get all the rhyming genes and didn;'tr pass any down to me! Cute slide of Bryn too. I can't wait to see you all this weekend! IT will be fun having you all there to help. HE he.